FOLLOW US

Monday, August 13, 2012

Photos & Info: Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe



I had 5 days of sleepless nights after spotting the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe, confused if I was in reality, since I just had a glimpse of it before it zoomed into the jam packed traffic of Bangalore roads.

I have heard stories of nightmares after paranormal activities, but this one is an exemplary, I just loved it J

The Aston Martin V8 Vantage coupe is a series of hand-built sports cars from the British manufacturer Aston Martin. The V8 Vantage is the leanest and most agile car in Aston's lineup. With a 4.7-litre V8 sounds exhilarating, doesn't it? Yes, the roar of the V8 Vantage could stir your soul.

Under the hood is a 4.7 litre naturally aspirated V8 engine roaring an immense power output of 420 hp and 346lb ft of torque. The V8 Vantage accelerates from 0-100kmp/h at 4.7 seconds and achieves a top speed of 282 km/h.

Aston Martin: Power Beauty and Soul – Sheer Excellence





Like our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Automotography
Follow us: @ExoticsInIndia




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about automotive conversation here at Exotics in India :)
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure you check back again, because I do make
every effort to reply to your comments.

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates