FOLLOW US

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Porsche Boxster S (986) 1999 – 2002 spotted


On my way to the fuel station, I saw a beauty on the streets with a sunny skin tone! The possibility of crossing paths with this eye-candy made me forget about the fuel and chase after it. I managed to click a pic of this beauty's booty and chase it until it stopped before a gorgeous house. The proud owner came out and asked, "Why were you chasing me?" I pulled out my wallet and tried to impress the owner with my business card (for Exotics in India), and credentials! We took a turn from there to a short chat before I got to cuddle this beautiful baby!

We're taking about the Porsche Boxster S (986)! Take a look at the first-gen Boxster and you will see how its beautiful figure has been maintained immaculately over the years! Hats off to the person who owns it!

The 90’s were the dark years for Porsche, following slow sales of their cars and Porsche mourning over the death of its 924/944/968 and 928 series. However there was a survivor, the 911 series (Factoid: The 911 was launched in 1963). Knowing the risks involved in the continuity of the model, Porsche decided on building a variant which is compact and cost effective compared to the 911. The light bulb switches on and voila the Porsche Boxster is born, one of the most popular models ever made by the German manufacturer! So what is the S about? Well Porsche loves sporty stuff so they created the S model of the drop-top.

As the Porsche lords worked on the Porsche Boxster S (986), they bestowed it with a 3.2-liter engine which could beat at 252bhp and race at a top speed of 258 km/h. The Porsche Boxster S has been through many facelifts over the years. Also, its been tweaked to pump out more power and better fuel economy figures! Read on... if you want to know more about the 2011 Porsche Boxster S







No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about automotive conversation here at Exotics in India :)
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure you check back again, because I do make
every effort to reply to your comments.

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates