FOLLOW US

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S spotted


It had been a long day as I walked out of office. Suddenly, a rocketing meteor flashed before my eyes! It was dark, hence the thunderous sound it produced made a greater impact! I ran towards it anxiously and the running was worth it! It wasn't a meteor - it was a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S! I was astonished to see it just standing there, as though it was waiting to pick me up. I just said “wow” and took a walk around it, observing its sleek finish.
 
According to a review of the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, the sports car comes with a 3.8-litre engine that can churn out a whopping 325bhp. Furthermore, the engine is linked to a 6-speed manual gearbox. With this impressive combo, the speedster can hit a top speed of 289 km/hr. The Carrera 4S can cover 6.2km with a litre of fuel in the city and 8.3km on the highway.

Porsche being a German baby will not disappoint anyone when it comes to performance engineering and quality. The Carrera 4S has proved to be a car with almost no faults and is showing itself to be a comfortable commuter as well as a back-road star!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about automotive conversation here at Exotics in India :)
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure you check back again, because I do make
every effort to reply to your comments.

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates